In order for a paper to be published, at least one of the authors from each paper must pay the full registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper. All presenters, must pay for the correct registration category. Papers without a full registration will be withdrawn from the program and the proceedings or special issue.
Full paper: Presentation with paper publication
Abstract: Presentation without paper publication
Listener: Attending for listener only without presentation and publication (Online registration Link)
The registration includes the following items for free: conference
Lunch and coffee break as scheduled,
dinner during the presentation date, certificate, etc. The travel ,
transportation, board and lodging expense not included. Kindly notice
that the conference organizer or the hotel will not call or ask you to
offer credit card to pay for other fees after your registration. Please
do take good care of personal property.
1. One regular registration is within Seven Pages including all figures,
tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged at 60 USD / Page.
2. For preparing the materials in advance, listeners please contact us at email@example.com for registration even if onsite registration is preferred. But you need to fill in the online registration form via the link: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/icmet2021
3. You can pay the fee by VISA/Master Card/Paypal/ or by Bank Transfer (Details Listed in the registration form) .
4.For authors, please send the required documents:① payment proof ;② final paper(doc & pdf) ③signed copyright form to firstname.lastname@example.org to finish the registration. ②&(③ are only required when publication is concerned)
5. For the social program, it is a part of conference schedule. But it is optional. If you are interested, you need to do the payment before or on March 20th, 2021.
6. Due to the severe impact of the epidemic, the health and safety of our participants is our top priority. The online presentation is an acceptable way for your presentation, which will allow participants to connect and take part in the sessions from your own computer(s).
Every participant should finish the
registration before he can attend the conference. If a registrant is
unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by
arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the ICMET Conference Secretary. Cancellations received on or before February 1, 2021 are entitled to refund minus 100 USD processing fee for author & presenter registrations or 50 USD processing fee for listener registrations. 50% of registration fee will be charged if the request submitted after February 1, 2021 but before March 20, 2021. No refund will be provided for after March 20, 2021.
The ICMET cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The ICMET cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.